* Application to be added to the mirror list of Cygwin from Zhejiang University Mirror Site
@ 2023-03-06  4:13 ZJU Mirror
From: ZJU Mirror @ 2023-03-06  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi, Cygwin Maintainers

We are the mirror maintainers from Zhejiang University, officially supported by the Information Technology Center in our school. We hope to be added to the mirror list of Cygwin.
Here are some basic information about us:

- Site: mirrors.zju.edu.cn
- Service Urls:
  - https: https://mirrors.zju.edu.cn/cygwin/
- Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Bandwidth: 1Gbps

Looking forward to seeing our mirror on the official list!

Best regards
ZHAO Zichen
ZJUSCT Falcon Team

* Re: Application to be added to the mirror list of Cygwin from Zhejiang University Mirror Site
@ 2023-03-07 18:08 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2023-03-07 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 06/03/2023 04:13, ZJU Mirror via Cygwin wrote:
> Hi, Cygwin Maintainers
>
> We are the mirror maintainers from Zhejiang University, officially supported by the Information Technology Center in our school. We hope to be added to the mirror list of Cygwin.
> Here are some basic information about us:
>
> - Site: mirrors.zju.edu.cn
> - Service Urls:
>    - https: https://mirrors.zju.edu.cn/cygwin/
> - Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
> - Bandwidth: 1Gbps
>
> Looking forward to seeing our mirror on the official list!

I have added this to the mirror list.

Thank you for providing a Cygwin mirror!