* krusader
@ 2018-02-18 14:58 Vasek Vasek
From: Vasek Vasek @ 2018-02-18 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Good afternoon, pls make port of krusader file manager.

martin

* Re: krusader
@ 2018-02-18 18:22 ` Eliot Moss
From: Eliot Moss @ 2018-02-18 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 2/18/2018 9:58 AM, Vasek Vasek wrote:
> Good afternoon, pls make port of krusader file manager.

Dear Martin - Not sure you realize how Cygwin works.  It's
a volunteer thing.  Someone has to agree to take on the
porting and maintenance of a package.  Are you volunteering?
It's not a package I've heard of (forgive if it's famous and
somehow I've missed it) -- things with a larger community of
interested users might also be more likely to be maintained ...

Maybe the Krusade Krew could be convinced to do a port?  Also,
Midnight Commander is already available (not sure how similar
it is).  Since KDE things already work with Cygwin, maybe you
could attempt the port yourself?

Regards - Eliot Moss

* Re: krusader
@ 2018-02-18 19:23 ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2018-02-18 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 2018-02-18 07:58, Vasek Vasek wrote:
> Good afternoon, pls make port of krusader file manager.
Have you tried pcmanfm, or searched packages on the Cygwin web site for file
manager:

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=file+manager&arch=x86_64

other available packages are caja, dolphin, GNOME Commander, Nautilus, Thunar,
Ytree.