* Receipt of Payment - $699.99 USD
@ 2023-03-15 13:27 Rueban Dhillon
From: Rueban Dhillon @ 2023-03-15 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

PayPal

Dear cygwin@cygwin.com,

We are writing to confirm that we have received your payment of $699.99 USD for your recent purchase with Coinbase Company. Thank you for your prompt payment.

Please find below the details of your transaction:

Order Number: #5558-6698-2386
Date of Purchase: March 15, 2023
Payment Amount: $699.99 USD

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this payment, please do not hesitate to contact us at +1 (888) 465-9002

Once again, we thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards,

PayPal
Contact information: +1 (877) 862-2677

To ensure timely processing of your request, kindly note that this email is intended for informational purposes only and we kindly request that you refrain from replying.

DISCLAIMER
The views expressed by the author of this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of OMEGA Multi Academy Trust. OMEGA Multi Academy Trust employees are expressly requested, to not make any defamatory, threatening or obscene statements and to not infringe any legal right (including copyright) by e-mail communication.

WARNING
E-Mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses. OMEGA Multi Academy Trust therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender; and then delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any information contained in this e-mail.

VIRUSES
E-mail messages are not secure and attachments may contain software viruses which may damage your system. Whilst we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept any liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of these factors. You are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone, fax or email.

* Re: Receipt of Payment - $699.99 USD
@ 2023-03-15 16:53 ` Ben Kamen
From: Ben Kamen @ 2023-03-15 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 3/15/23 8:27 AM, Rueban Dhillon via Cygwin wrote:
> PayPal
>
> Dear cygwin@cygwin.com,
>
> We are writing to confirm that we have received your payment of $699.99 USD for your recent purchase with Coinbase Company. Thank you for your prompt payment.
>
> Please find below the details of your transaction:
>
> Order Number: #5558-6698-2386
> Date of Purchase: March 15, 2023
> Payment Amount: $699.99 USD

I get these too (don't we all?)....