* Re: where to download cygwin 2.5.2???
@ 2017-10-31 18:04 Thomas Wolff
From: Thomas Wolff @ 2017-10-31 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Am 31.10.2017 um 18:47 schrieb bgoldberg@homeaccess.com:
>     I'm sorry to bother maillist with this - but i've searched EVERYWHERE, and i can NOT find a link to download cygwin x86 setup version 2.5.2.
>
>     could someone please point me in a good direction???
http://www.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/Cygwin/timemachine.html

---

* Re: where to download cygwin 2.5.2???
       [not found] <57d31872.1711620a.ce3c8.23bcSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
@ 2016-09-09 20:17 ` Erik Soderquist
From: Erik Soderquist @ 2016-09-09 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:15 PM,  wrote:
>    I'm sorry to bother maillist with this - but i've searched EVERYWHERE, and i can NOT find a link to download cygwin x86 setup version 2.5.2.
>
>    could someone please point me in a good direction???

the "cygwin time machine"
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html#cygwintimemachine

* where to download cygwin 2.5.2???
@ 2016-09-09 20:15 bgoldberg
From: bgoldberg @ 2016-09-09 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

   I'm sorry to bother maillist with this - but i've searched EVERYWHERE, and i can NOT find a link to download cygwin x86 setup version 2.5.2.

   could someone please point me in a good direction???

TX
Bob