* Sudo for cygwin
@ 2018-05-07 14:27 Christian Fersch
From: Christian Fersch @ 2018-05-07 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Since I was unhappy about the lack of a sudo command in cygwin, I wrote
a litte
script to emulate it. You can find at
https://github.com/Chronial/cygwin-sudo.

It runs commands in elevated mode and has pty-passthrough, so you can
use it in
pipes and run interactive commands like vim through it.

Just wanted to share this, in case it might be useful for anybody else.

Regards,
Christian

--
----
djangsters UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

www.djangsters.de <http://www.djangsters.de>

Geschäftsführer: Sebastian
Rode

Sitz der Gesellschaft: D-10437 Berlin
Registergericht Berlin, HRB
150279
USt-IdNr: DE289238324

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-07 13:02 UTC | newest]