* Cygwin shell eats Windows exceptions?
@ 2016-10-13 15:24 Bill Smith
From: Bill Smith @ 2016-10-13 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,
I'm trying to run my Windows C++ application which has a call to DebugBreak() to bring up the popup asking if you want to debug this application or terminate it.  If I run the program within Cygwin, the program just exits.

If I run the application from a Windows command prompt, I get the Windows popup that I'm expecting.  It seems that the Cygwin shell is eating exceptions (sigsegv or similar signals?).  Is there a way for me to disable this behavior?