* mirror up anew
@ 2020-09-29  3:01 Service L3 L@goon
From: Service L3 L@goon @ 2020-09-29  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

After a long shutdown due to our storage bay crashed suddently,
we have been able to use a new server and storage for the mirror.

Sync has been done, and it is ready to serve content.

IP address changed and URL too so there you go :

HTTP: http://mirror.lagoon.nc/cygwin/
FTP: ftp://mirror.lagoon.nc/ cygwin /
RSYNC: rsync://mirror.lagoon.nc/cygwin/

Sync schedule: Every 4 hrs
Bandwidth: 1Gbit/s
Location: Nouméa, New Caledonia, Oceania
Sponsor: OFFRATEL / LAGOON
Sponsor URL: https://www.lagoon.nc/
IPv4 address to authorize: 202.22.159.9
IPv6 address to authorize: 2404:2a00:0:d001::9
Email contact: tech@offratel.net

Regards

Sébastien CLEMENCEAU
Administrateur systèmes & réseaux
Tel : +687 29.68.43 |www.lagoon.nc|
 N'imprimez ce message que si nécessaire, pensez à l'environnement

* Re: mirror up anew
@ 2020-09-29 21:01 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2020-09-29 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 29/09/2020 04:01, Service L3 L@goon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After a long shutdown due to our storage bay crashed suddenly,
> we have been able to use a new server and storage for the mirror.
>
> Sync has been done, and it is ready to serve content.
>
> IP address changed and URL too so there you go :
>
> HTTP: http://mirror.lagoon.nc/cygwin/
> FTP: ftp://mirror.lagoon.nc/ cygwin /
> RSYNC: rsync://mirror.lagoon.nc/cygwin/

I have updated and re-enabled these in the mirror list.

Thanks.