* Setting env var CYGWIN for Cygwin service?
@ 2020-12-30 20:09 Oleksandr Gavenko
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Oleksandr Gavenko @ 2020-12-30 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi!

What way can I pass env var "CYGWIN" to the Cygwin service?

There are no that many influential options here:

  https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygwinenv.html

I can think of "winsymlinks:native" or "wincmdln".

Process Explorer shows following env vars for Cygwin's Exim process:

  PATH
  SYSTEMDRIVE
  SYSTEMROOT
  WINDIR

I configured it with "exim-config" and it is in the list of:

  cygrunsrv -L

I'm not sure if it is served by cygserver:

  https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygserver.html

--
http://defun.work/