public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* Using different stylesheets
@ 1999-12-26 13:19 Thomas Morris
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Thomas Morris @ 1999-12-26 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

How to I use other stylesheets to generate a Doctype of book with a
different look? I use the db2ps command to generate a Postscript file
from my .sgml file which works great however the default style isn't
exactly what I wanted.  Can I a pass the stylesheet name as a parameter
to db2ps?

Many thanks,
Thomas Morris.

* Re: Using different stylesheets
@ 1999-12-26 14:56 ` Hugo.van.der.Kooij
From: Hugo.van.der.Kooij @ 1999-12-26 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Thomas Morris wrote:

> How to I use other stylesheets to generate a Doctype of book with a
> different look? I use the db2ps command to generate a Postscript file
> from my .sgml file which works great however the default style isn't
> exactly what I wanted.  Can I a pass the stylesheet name as a parameter
> to db2ps?

It's just a script. So take a look at it and adjust it as needed.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!

* Re: Using different stylesheets
@ 1999-12-27  0:02 ` Christophe Guillon
From: Christophe Guillon @ 1999-12-27  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

>How to I use other stylesheets to generate a Doctype of book with a
>different look?

	jade takes the stylesheet as argument to the -d option as in :
	jade -t sgml -d a-stylesheet.dsl a-doc.sgm

	you can also force the stylesheet in your document with the
dsssl processing instruction as in :

<?dsssl local-stylesheet.dsl?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC ....

	C.Guillon