public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* More mailing list archives
@ 2000-12-27  6:36 Jason Molenda
From: Jason Molenda @ 2000-12-27  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

I have mailing list archives for the docbook-tools lists set up, as well
as web archives for 'docbook', and 'dssslist' on sourceware.cygnus.com.

I figured I might as well Collect Them All, so I've added web archives
for 'xsl-list' and 'sgml-tools'.  Both are pretty empty right now (I've
just added them), but all new traffic will be archived in these places
as well as their official archive locations.

And as always, mbox-formatted archives of any of these are available
by ftp at ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/docbook-tools/mail-archives/
so you can search/sort/index old archives any old way you want.

To see links to all these, go to
	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/#docbook-tools

Jason
Free the Software!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-12-27  6:36 UTC | newest]