public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* Academic work using docbook
@ 2002-06-27 10:46 ` Alessandro Oliveira
From: Alessandro Oliveira @ 2002-06-27 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

Hi,

I wrote an academic graduation work using sgml docbook, and I'd like to
know if anybody has the dsssl stylesheets necessary to build pdfs
following the ISO rules for academic works.

Thanks for your help,

Alessandro Oliveira

* Re: Academic work using docbook
@ 2002-06-27 14:08   ` Hugo van der Kooij
From: Hugo van der Kooij @ 2002-06-27 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Alessandro Oliveira wrote:

> I wrote an academic graduation work using sgml docbook, and I'd like to
> know if anybody has the dsssl stylesheets necessary to build pdfs
> following the ISO rules for academic works.

Are those ISO rules freely available? If not changes will become rather
slim as it is very hard to adjust output according to closed standards.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij@vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/

* Re: Academic work using docbook
@ 2002-12-20 19:23 ` Hugo van der Kooij
From: Hugo van der Kooij @ 2002-12-20 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)