public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* Re: dtd/docbook-3.? empty
@ 2000-12-27  6:36 ` Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2000-12-27  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: briank; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss

/ briank@hex.net was heard to say:
| After performing a checkout on anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/docbook-tools,
| I've discovered my dtd/ directory is empty, other than a few subdirs.
| Grepping through the ANNOUNCE, README, and INSTALL files don't shed
| much light on where I went wrong.  The oasis-open.org/docbook links
| appear to be dead as well.  Where do I go from here?

I've mirrored recent DTDs at http://docbook.org/ because the OASIS
site is down.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man may destroy everything within
http://nwalsh.com/            | himself, love and hate and belief, and
                              | even doubt, but as long as he clings to
                              | life he cannot destroy fear.--Joseph
                              | Conrad

* Re: dtd/docbook-3.? empty
@ 2000-12-27  6:36 ` Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-12-27  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: briank; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss

    > After performing a checkout on
    > anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/docbook-tools, I've discovered my dtd/
    > directory is empty, other than a few subdirs.  Grepping through
    > the ANNOUNCE, README, and INSTALL files don't shed much light on
    > where I went wrong.  The oasis-open.org/docbook links appear to
    > be dead as well.  Where do I go from here?

There seems to be a problem at OASIS, as Norman Walsh was telling
somewhere (probably at the OASIS mailing list, while announcing the
release of some new XML version of DocBook).

You can go to http://docbook.org

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.

* dtd/docbook-3.? empty
@ 2000-12-27  6:36 briank
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: briank @ 2000-12-27  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

After performing a checkout on anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/docbook-tools,
I've discovered my dtd/ directory is empty, other than a few subdirs.
Grepping through the ANNOUNCE, README, and INSTALL files don't shed
much light on where I went wrong.  The oasis-open.org/docbook links
appear to be dead as well.  Where do I go from here?

  --Brian
--
http://www.nerdperfect.com
Breakfast of champs.