public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* I figured out custom stylesheet, except...
@ 2000-12-09  3:53 ` Harry Henry Gebel
From: Harry Henry Gebel @ 2000-12-09  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

I figured out how to make a custom stylesheet, but I have not been able to
figure out how to make a <set>'s <abstract> be visible. Can someone help me
out with this?

Also, it seems that if a long <literal> (it is about half a line in length)
is at the end of a line, it hangs out into the margin rather than showing
up on the next line if I set the quadding to 'justified , but if I leave it
set at the default this doesn't happen. Is there a way to combat this, or
do I have to live with it for now. I am using the standard versions of all
the DocBook packages from Debian Potato if it is a version issue (the
actual version numbers are listed in my last email.) I copied the
cygnus-both stylesheet and modified it, then ran
`db2pdf -d ./pdf.dsl e-ole.pdf` to produce the output.

--
Harry Henry Gebel, ICQ# 76308382
West Dover Hundred, Delaware

* Re: I figured out custom stylesheet, except...
@ 2000-12-12 11:05   ` Norman Walsh
From: Norman Walsh @ 2000-12-12 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Harry Henry Gebel; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss

/ Harry Henry Gebel <hgebel@magpage.com> was heard to say:
| I figured out how to make a custom stylesheet, but I have not been able to
| figure out how to make a <set>'s <abstract> be visible. Can someone help me
| out with this?

Add abstract to the

(define (set-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (list (normalize "title")