public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* CVS permissions?
@ 2001-08-15 10:44 Eric S. Raymond
From: Eric S. Raymond @ 2001-08-15 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

It appears from the sources that the docbook-tools haven't had a
release in nearly a year.  The man pages are so out of date that
they're using the old names (db2html etc).

I have time to do some work on this.  Who do I apply to for
commit privileges?
--

Government: If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be
confiscated. If you attempt to defend your property, you will be arrested.  If

	-- Edward Abbey

* RE: CVS permissions?
@ 2001-08-16  6:52 ` Vivek Venugopalan
From: Vivek Venugopalan @ 2001-08-16  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric S. Raymond, docbook-tools-discuss

Hi Eric
  Thanks for pointing out that db2html is actually an old tool.  I didn't
know that - in fact I have been using the same for sometime and trying to
report bugs on db2rtf to RedHat on their bugzilla.  If things are so
outdated, I don't mind chipping in and helping either.  Can you tell me
where the CVS repository is for this software.

Regards
Vivek