public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* Help! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000]
@ 2000-05-30 14:09 ` Bill Brooks
From: Bill Brooks @ 2000-05-30 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

Hey,

I am new to the list and just gettting started with DocBook. I'm using the
sourceware tools on RedHat 6.2 and I keep getting this error message:

   TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000]

..when I try to run jadetex on the simplest files. I understand that I
can change the values in texmf.conf to higher ones, but to what? Can
anyone e-mail me a texmf config file on RedHat using teTeX that works with
pdfjadetex?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

* Re: Help! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000]
@ 2000-05-30 14:39   ` Peter Toft
From: Peter Toft @ 2000-05-30 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Brooks; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Bill Brooks wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I am new to the list and just gettting started with DocBook. I'm using the
> sourceware tools on RedHat 6.2 and I keep getting this error message:
>
>    TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000]
>
> ..when I try to run jadetex on the simplest files. I understand that I
> can change the values in texmf.conf to higher ones, but to what? Can
> anyone e-mail me a texmf config file on RedHat using teTeX that works with
> pdfjadetex?

http://www.sslug.dk/~pto/texmf.cnf .
To be put into /usr/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf
(note that I also did other changes in my
configuration - hope it works for you).

Note that some of the original RH6.2 SGML packages have
been replaced by newer ones.

BR

--

Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

I do not support software patents http://www.freepatents.org

* Re: Help! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000]
@ 2000-12-27  6:36 ` Peter Toft
From: Peter Toft @ 2000-12-27  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bill Brooks; +Cc: docbook-tools-discuss

@ 2000-12-27  6:36 Bill Brooks