public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
* wrap of ulink
@ 2000-12-18 14:06 ` Peter Toft
From: Peter Toft @ 2000-12-18 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docbook-tools-discuss

I have an irritating problem with DocBook - if I have a
text

<para>
This is the cat that killed the dog - read <ulink
url=" http://www.longlongURLblablabla.dk ">here</ulink>
</para>

If the ulink in the PDF or PS output (using db2pdf og
db2ps) starts close to the right side of the line, then
the URL is not fully wrapped to the next line - it
stays on the previous line and is simply chopped off -
beyond the margin. Often I loose the URL in this way.

Any clue how to avoid this problem?

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win" - Richard M Stallman

LinuxKonference i København: http://LinuxForum.dk/

* wrap of ulink
@ 2000-12-27  6:36 Peter Toft
From: Peter Toft @ 2000-12-27  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)