public inbox for docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.org
From: Peter Toft <pto@sslug.dk>
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
	<docbook-tools-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com>,
	Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: <screen>-- </screen>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:49:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On 23 Feb 2001, Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Peter Toft <pto@sslug.dk> was heard to say:
> | However PS/PDF sees two consequtive minus-signs as a
> | long minus, i.e.
> |
> | d-x-x-x DIR1
> | dr-xr-xr-x DIR2
> |
> | It really looks stupid for directory-listings- can I
> | use a trick to get out of this situation - or trick
> | pdfjadetex to not combine two minus-signs?
>
> Are you using a recent pdfjadetex? I thought Sebastian fixed this
> one long ago?

Red Hat 7.0 ::

pdfjadetex -v ----->

pdfTeX (Web2C 7.3.1) 3.14159-0.13d
kpathsea version 3.3.1
Copyright (C) 1999 Han The Thanh, Petr Sojka, and Jiri Zlatuska.
Kpathsea is copyright (C) 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
There is NO warranty.  Redistribution of this software is
covered by the terms of both the pdfTeX copyright and
the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the files
named COPYING and the pdfTeX source.
Primary author of pdfTeX: Han The Thanh, Petr Sojka,
and Jiri Zlatuska.
Kpathsea written by Karl Berry and others.

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@sslug.dk] http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"Ford," he said, "you're turning into a penguin. Stop it!"
 -- HG2TG

WARNING: multiple messages have this Message-ID
From: Peter Toft <pto@sslug.dk>
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:25:00 -0000	[thread overview]