public inbox for eclipse@sourceware.org
From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon@redhat.com>
To: Ronald Cole <ronald@forte-intl.com>
Cc: eclipse@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: unclear how to get eclipse working on rhel3es for java devel...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:07:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Mr Cole,

I just reread your original email, and it looks as though you are using
2.1.1-4 version of Eclipse with the Red Hat Enterprise Product. This
list is for the community released version at sources.redhat.com/eclipse.

As far as the release notes - that might be a PR; please file a PR in
bugzilla at http://bugzilla.redhat.com. From there we  can track it, and
resolves those issues with the Release Notes.

Best Regards

Phil Muldoon