public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* RE: ecos-discuss Digest 20 Jul 2010 07:45:58 -0000 Issue 3294
       [not found] <1279611958.16807.ezmlm@ecos.sourceware.org>
@ 2010-07-20 18:42 ` Ramesh Chandra Satyavaram
From: Ramesh Chandra Satyavaram @ 2010-07-20 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi,
  I want to use the ECOS Math Libray on ARM SAM7X Series micro controller. I
included the MATH Library and compiled the ecos successfully.  I ran the
SQRT test.The test returns with "sqrt() is stable".

I called the sqrt function and tried to print the result,but it is failing
to print result.

Could any one help on this issue?

Is ECOS math library supports the 'sqrt, on  ARM SAM7X series
microcontrollers?
Is ECOS supports the sqrt only on the micro controllers which has Floating
point arithmetic support?

Thank you,
S.Ramesh Chandra.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-07-20 18:42 UTC | newest]