public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* [ECOS]Port to ARM9 STR9 uC
@ 2010-03-08 11:37 jerzy dyrda
       [not found] ` <1268331224.21484.17.camel@localhost.localdomain>
From: jerzy dyrda @ 2010-03-08 11:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hello all,

Announcing of other ARM9 port remember me that I should do it in the same way
i.e. Now I'm developing port to ARM9 STR9 uC ->
http://www.st.com/mcu/modules.php?name=mcu&file=devicedocs&DEV=STR912FAW44&FAM=101
but as a reference board I use such board MMstr912 ->
http://www.propox.com/products/t_163.html ( due to fact of lacking original
ST development board but this board is very close to "original").

Current status of project is :
- HAL
- RTC - wallclock
- watchdog
- serial driver
- almost working ADC ;) - I still require info about triggering convertion
- SPI - in develop

BTW.
I looked on "Contributions and Development Projects" ->
http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html but I'm still confused
How can I register project ?

--
Miłego dnia / Best regards