public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* problem in usb2serial test program compile
@ 2009-06-03 14:02 GaurangT
From: GaurangT @ 2009-06-03 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hi,

i want to test USB support Added for STM32 in eCos. For that i have added
stm32-usb-20090601.epk pacakge and able to add STM32 USB driver and
usb-serial package.

 I don't select enable control endpoint 0 in configtool.I also change
#include <cyg/io/usb/usb_stm32.h> instead of #include
<cyg/io/usb/usbs_at91.h> in usb2serial.c file and it build library
successfully.
When I compile usb2serial sample application and got error these mention
following.
1.Undefined reference to all function.
2.ld returned 1 exit status.

plz tell anything wrong in configtool

Thanks,
GaurangT

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-06-03 14:02 UTC | newest]