public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* Test USB driver for stm32 on stm32 evel board
@ 2009-06-02 11:50 GaurangT
From: GaurangT @ 2009-06-02 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

HI,
      I run usbtarget.c program on stm32 evel board and i got no device
driver for "Red Hat eCos USB test".
I got output on hyper terminal and program run on stm32 evel board like
this,
STM32 USB : Setting USB device address = 1

Thanks,
GaurangT

* Re: Test USB driver for stm32 on stm32 evel board
@ 2009-06-02 13:36 ` Chris Holgate
From: Chris Holgate @ 2009-06-02 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GaurangT; +Cc: ecos-devel

GaurangT wrote:
> HI,
>       I run usbtarget.c program on stm32 evel board and i got no device
> driver for "Red Hat eCos USB test".

Please, if you're going to post to the lists at least take the time to
read any responses before repeat posting.  I refer you to my previous
post here...

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-devel/2009-06/msg00001.html

> I got output on hyper terminal and program run on stm32 evel board like
> this,
> STM32 USB : Setting USB device address = 1

The fact that Windows is recognizing the device and asking for a driver,
and a valid USB device address is being assigned means that the STM32
driver is basically working.  If you must use Windows as your USB host,
you'll now need to put together a USB class driver for a standard device
type which it will recognize.  You could try a simple HID, for example.

Chris.