public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* Mercurial repository missing file modes
@ 2009-11-10 12:12 Simon Kallweit
From: Simon Kallweit @ 2009-11-10 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos developers

Hi

I'm in the process of moving all my ecos related repositories to git. I
created a git repository that tracks the current ecos hg repository.
This tracking repo is then used as the base for my custom fork. This all
looks fine, except that it occurred to me that the file modes in the hg
repository are not correct (executable flag). I'll fix that in my
tracking repo but this should also be fixed in the hg repository as soon
as possible.

Simon

* Re: Mercurial repository missing file modes
@ 2009-11-10 22:50 ` Alex Schuilenburg
From: Alex Schuilenburg @ 2009-11-10 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Kallweit; +Cc: eCos developers

Simon Kallweit wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm in the process of moving all my ecos related repositories to git.
> I created a git repository that tracks the current ecos hg repository.
> This tracking repo is then used as the base for my custom fork. This
> all looks fine, except that it occurred to me that the file modes in
> the hg repository are not correct (executable flag). I'll fix that in
> my tracking repo but this should also be fixed in the hg repository as
> soon as possible.
Thanks for the notification.

I have fixed the permissions where the files have shebangs.  Otherwise,
files which clearly are not executable but have the permissions set in
CVS are untouched.

-- Alex