public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* Order
@ 2009-07-22 14:46 BOSTINO PRODUCTS PTY
From: BOSTINO PRODUCTS PTY @ 2009-07-22 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hello,
I went through your website address and found some items i would like to place order on. but before i proceed i will like to know if your company accepts payment via VISA or MASTER CARD and if your company ship to Australia. If yes, please get back to me as soon as possible with your website address to confirm if the website address is the same with the one i checked or better still, you can email me with the price list on the items you have presently in stock as attachment.

I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this message,i will be be very glad if you treat this email with good concern....!

Thank You,
Dan Bostino
CEO.

BOSTINO PRODUCTS PTY.
Unit 2 29 Westwood Dr,
Ravenhall, VIC, 3023.
Phone Number: (03) 936387119
Email: bostinoproductspty@live.com

* RE: Order
@ 2009-07-22 15:01 ` Zhong Li
From: Zhong Li @ 2009-07-22 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bostinoproductspty, ecos-devel

Dear Mr. Bostino,

Thank you very much for your interest in our embedded products.

The current pricing of our embedded SBC with standard configuration is,

GESBC-9260
1+	$110
25+	$100
100+	$90
1000+	$75

GESBC-9260S
1+	$85
25+	$75
100+	$65
1000+	$49

GESBC-9G20
1+	$120
25+	$110
100+	$95
1000+	$80

GESBC-9302E
1+	$95
25+	$85
100+	$75
1000+	$65

We currently do not have online ordering system.  You can place your order
directly with us by mail, fax, or e-mail.  The acceptable payment methods
are, company check or money order drawn from US bank, credit
card(Visa/Master), or direct wire transfer (fee may apply).

Regards,

Glomation Sales
Glomation Inc.
www.glomationinc.com