public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* [ECOS] ST STM32F107xx Eth driver
@ 2010-11-09 18:12 Jerzy Dyrda
From: Jerzy Dyrda @ 2010-11-09 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Hi all,

Because I didn't find any eth driver for STM32F107xx controller family
I would like to announce
project "Ethernet driver for STM32F107xx family".

I would be very glad of anykind hits/support. Especially if driver is
already ported :)

Regards,
jerzy

* Re: [ECOS] ST STM32F107xx Eth driver
@ 2010-11-12  8:15     ` John Dallaway
From: John Dallaway @ 2010-11-12  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jerzy Dyrda; +Cc: eCos development list

Hi Jerzy

Jerzy Dyrda wrote:

> On Thursday 11 of November 2010 21:29:18 John Dallaway wrote:

[ snip ]

>> Thank you for sharing your plans with the eCos community. Are you
>> developing this driver using an evaluation board (such as STM3210C-EVAL)
>> or your own custom hardware?
>
> As in my previous project ->
> http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-devel/2010-03/msg00006.htm
> l use board MMstm32F107 called micromodule from Propox ->
> http://www.propox.com/products/t_264.html which is derived from STM3210C-EVAL
> board.

OK. I've added this to the registered projects list:

  http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html#registered

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer

* Re: [ECOS] ST STM32F107xx Eth driver