public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* Order Receipt for your Subscription.
@ 2023-02-17 13:22 ALBERTO IZCUE MARIJUAN
From: ALBERTO IZCUE MARIJUAN @ 2023-02-17 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Norton LifeLock

                                                    Auto Renewal Receipt
Dear User,
     Thank You For choosing Norton LifeLock. We are reaching out to remind you that your
     Norton LifeLock Annual subscription is expired and Auto Renewed today.

      We would thank you for the completion of 12- month maintenance Plan.

      We auto Renewed your plan and Charged $499.99 USD against your account.

      We understand that you are busy hence could not get through to you when we tried to contact.

       Invoice No.       :   2200TE336IN2258006
      Total Amount     :   $499.99 USD
      Invoice Date      :   Feb 17, 2023
      Next Renew      :   Feb 17, 2024

      To upgrade/cancel your subscription, please contact our customer service desk given below.
      (Working Monday-Saturday, 8AM - 8PM EST)
     For assistance Call +1 (888) 307-5940

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIPTION

  IMPORTANT: Please do not reply to this message or mail address. For any issues, please reach our Customer
  Contact Centre.
Note - If email received in your spam box ask service desk to verify machine identity.

GeekSquad Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Terms & condition

* Order Receipt for your Subscription.
@ 2023-02-17 13:11 info spokenabout.com