public inbox for ecos-devel@sourceware.org
* Port Contribution
@ 2011-05-12  6:25 Richard Rauch
From: Richard Rauch @ 2011-05-12  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-devel

Hi all,

We have finished now our announced port to Atmel ARM9 microcontroller
AT91SAM9.
Next we want to contribute this port.

We have a lot of questions how to do this:

How we have to prepare the software?
Where we have to upload?
Is there any paper work to do?

We will need some assistance for this process. It is the first time, that we
contributing to the ecos community!

Thanks

Richard

Richard Rauch