From: "Eric de Jong" <list_ericdejong_10@gmx.net>
To: "eCos Discussion" <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] standalone RAM application
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 06:30:00 -0000	[thread overview]

>> 1) no vectors are placed in RAM at 0x0 with the load of my program.
No, the vectors are installed by redboot, and, if selected in the configuration,
updated by your init code.

>> 2) my program seems to want to load at 0x200000.
You can change this in your linker file (target.ld ?) with the command
"ENTRY(reset_vector)". The label reset_vector must be defined globaly.

>> The code prints out a rew things and then hangs at some point.
Your code? It does seem to work then right?
Debug code? Try assembly stepping through the startup code and find out where it
does wrong. Maybe you need to change some options in your config file?

Eric.