* Rate Monotonic Period
@ 1998-11-04 14:35 Jimen Ching
From: Jimen Ching @ 1998-11-04 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi all,
	I'm evaluating eCos for our embedded system and we need an
API which provides a hard real-time periodic thread with, at most,
a +-5 microsecond deviation.  Does eCos provide something similar
to the Rate Monotonic Period API from RTEMS?  If not, what does
eCos provide that can give similar results?

Thanks in advance for any info.

--jc
--
jimen@adtech-inc.com
Adtech, Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-11-04 14:35 UTC | newest]