* [ECOS] Understanding CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD NUMERATOR DENOMINATOR
@ 2006-06-20 17:30 Moussa A. Ba
From: Moussa A. Ba @ 2006-06-20 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Good Day, I have successfully compiled and ran ecos on an oki platform.
I am however not understanding how to setup the NUMERATOR DENOMINATOR
RTC_PERIOD per my platform specs. I have read the documentation but I am
still not clear on what values I should use.  Specifically, my processor
is runningat 33Mhz, when the hal_clock_initialize is called, what is the
relationship between that and the above mentioned values.

Moussa

* [ECOS] remote debug interface (RDI)
@ 2006-06-22 12:53 ` Jose Pascual
From: Jose Pascual @ 2006-06-22 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi there,

Where is it? I mean It's seems that RDI is used by Keil, Iar, GDB, ...
Is it the same RDI for all?

Tia
best regards

* [ECOS] Re: remote debug interface (RDI)
@ 2006-06-22 14:21   ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2006-06-22 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

> Where is it?

Where is what?

> I mean It's seems that RDI is used by Keil, Iar, GDB, ... Is
> it the same RDI for all?

Yes.

RDI is the remote debugging protocol used by some ARM JTAG
interfaces and the ARM ROM monitor that was shipped on many
evaluation boards.  GDB knows how to talk to targets using the
RDI protocol (as, I assume, do other vendor's debuggers).

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm DESPONDENT... I
                                  at               hope there's something