* [ECOS] RE: EP7211 & Jeeni
@ 2000-11-23 10:11 Siegfried Schaefer
From: Siegfried Schaefer @ 2000-11-23 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Disuss

Hi,

i don't understand what you really mean, but with jeeni you are connecting
to the target via the build-in jtag interface of an arm7tdmi. If you want to
communicate with yout target application on the board, you just have to
configure your debugger to connect to the jeeni. That's all. You dont't need
a gdb-stub on your target. Oh - i am not speaking for ecos by the way. I use
a jeeni with gdb or insight to develope plain old c-applications for
customers boards.

I hope this will help you.

Ciao Siegfried

* [ECOS] Re: EP7211 & Jeeni
@ 2000-11-23  2:47 Fano Ramparany
From: Fano Ramparany @ 2000-11-23  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Disuss

If you mean Multi-ICE, you can find some info about configuring the
target at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/tutorials/arm/ecos-tutorial.d.html#pgfId=2562244

Fano

http://explorer.msn.com