* RE: [ECOS] Build standalone application in E7T
       [not found] <001201c28a29$bed33480$790114ac@issc.com.tw>
@ 2002-11-12  1:24 ` peter_ku
From: peter_ku @ 2002-11-12  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi

Yes, I have already checked the mail list, that's why my bootstrap loader can recognize my application
But after I put it in the flash, the bootstrap loader can recogize my application using rommodules or boot.
It looks like BootStrap Loader didn't jump to my application, why?

Any comment is appreciate.

Peter

From: Ravi Kumar B S @ 2002-11-07  1:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: peter_ku, ecos-discuss