* [ECOS] Config tool 2 progress indication
@ 2001-08-20  9:30 Trenton D. Adams
From: Trenton D. Adams @ 2001-08-20  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'eCos Discussion'

I was just curious.  Is the progress indication for building going to be
put back into version 2 of the config tool?  I'm talking about the
little progress indicator at the bottom right of the window for the
Windows version.

Trenton D. Adams
Extreme Engineering
#17, 6025 - 12 St. SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T2H 2K1

Phone: 403 640 9494 ext-208
Fax: 403 640 9599

http://www.extremeeng.com

* Re: [ECOS] Config tool 2 progress indication
@ 2001-08-21  2:41 harri.siirtola
From: harri.siirtola @ 2001-08-21  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Another annoying thing is, the bottom window scrolling doesn't work for me.
It fills to some extent, then starts jumping back and forth between the end
and middle of the contents. No big deal, but makes it impossible to follow
the progress (having learnt to see the build stage from the filenames being
compiled). Is it just me?
Thanks,
	Harri