* [ECOS] Re: USB Device support
       [not found] <005501c08492$52673100$7f00a8c0@domain.targus.net>
@ 2001-01-22  8:45 ` Nick - eCos Developer
From: Nick - eCos Developer @ 2001-01-22  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ecos - Discuss

So far we have no experience with the chip. We are just getting started. I
was hoping that the sample WDM bulk mode USB driver in the Microsoft DDK
would provide most of the host side code. Am I wrong?
  i do also confirm. I have to implement an USB driver with the PDBIUSBD12
  coupling to a AT9140M400 for a customer of me and stacking most of the
time
  in problems of how to made the host (Win98) to speak with me . The
interface
  of the usbchip is very simple to program but we have had timing problems
  with the parallel interface. It seems to us that the read/write signals
from
  the ARM are to constraint to the PDBI. We have now a solution working on
12
  MHz :-(. I have posted a few months ago that i want to contribute this
code
  to ecos, but unfortunately i haven't got the time to do so. Now it seems
  me that ecos has done a great step forward since my last viewing of the
  code, making it even harder for me to contribute :-(.What are your
  experiences with ARM and this chip ?

  Ciao, Siegfried Schaefer
  Schaefer EDV-Dienstleistungen und Softwareentwicklungen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-22  8:45 UTC | newest]