* [ECOS] What about support for other networking cards?
@ 2002-04-08 12:30 Gregg C Levine
From: Gregg C Levine @ 2002-04-08 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello from Gregg C Levine
My development system, which is Intel based, and running Linux, is
wearing a 3COM 3C905C card. Does support exist for it? (For the 3COM
3C905C card.)
-------------------
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

* Re: [ECOS] What about support for other networking cards?
@ 2002-04-10 23:21 ` Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2002-04-10 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: drwho8; +Cc: eCos Discuss

On Mon, 2002-04-08 at 21:30, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello from Gregg C Levine
> My development system, which is Intel based, and running Linux, is
> wearing a 3COM 3C905C card. Does support exist for it? (For the 3COM
> 3C905C card.)

Probably not, unless it's compatible with one of the existing drivers (I
wouldn't know).

Jesper