* [ECOS] Re: SDcard ecos support
@ 2005-05-16  6:21 marco
From: marco @ 2005-05-16  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

>Not in anoncvs.
>
>You might want to ask eCosCentric and the other people who give
>commercial support. They might have something.
>
>        Andrew

Hello.

my company is also interested in SD support for eCos.

May any of these entities that offer commercial support and
"might have something" get in touch with me to discuss
what is available at what price?

Best,
Marco Monguzzi

* [ECOS] Re: SDcard ecos support
@ 2005-05-16 10:11 ` Jokke Ramberg
From: Jokke Ramberg @ 2005-05-16 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: marco; +Cc: ecos-discuss

We will also be interested in an SDcard solution under eCos, soon.

Jokke