* [ECOS] eCOS port SMDK2410
@ 2005-05-16 11:33 Raghu
From: Raghu @ 2005-05-16 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello All,
I have build "RedBoot" for SMDK2410 ( Samsung s3c2410
) arm9 based processor. But I am unable to locate
instructions to download it to the board and execute.
Any clues or links please ?
Thanks in advance.
Warm Regards
Raghu

Yahoo! Mail

* Re: [ECOS] eCOS port SMDK2410
@ 2005-05-16 17:13 ` Jokke Ramberg
From: Jokke Ramberg @ 2005-05-16 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghu; +Cc: ecos-discuss

As I understand it (very newbe in eCos, rather experienced in embedded
prog), eCos have no solution to that, you just get flash images in some
formats. Then you need to find a way to program the flash, or whatever
memory you use. It could be a JTAG/BDM debugger, a separate flash
programmer, or some utility from the board supplier. That is why you
find no links in the eCos pages. (I know nothing about your specific
processor or board.)

Regards

Jokke