* [ECOS] Minimum RAM space required for ecos
@ 2005-05-26 13:01 Annamalai Prakash
From: Annamalai Prakash @ 2005-05-26 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi List,

          Is there any minimum RAM requirement to run ECOS on my ARM board
?.. Would it be run on few kbs of RAM ?..

Thanks & Regards,
Prakash

* Re: [ECOS] Minimum RAM space required for ecos
@ 2005-05-26 13:32 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2005-05-26 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Annamalai Prakash; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 17:48 +0530, Annamalai Prakash wrote:
> Hi List,
>
>           Is there any minimum RAM requirement to run ECOS on my ARM board
> ?.. Would it be run on few kbs of RAM ?..

This completely depends on what you are expecting the board to do/run.
It is possible to configure a minimal eCos application, running from
ROM, that only uses a very small amount (probably less than 32KB) of
RAM.  Of course, such a minimal application won't be able to really
do much.

* Re: [ECOS] Minimum RAM space required for ecos
@ 2005-05-27 16:43 ` Gonçalo Antunes
From: Gonçalo Antunes @ 2005-05-27 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Discussion

Just for curiosity... wich bluetooth stack will you deploy?

From: aprakash @ 2005-05-26 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Thomas; +Cc: eCos Discussion

@ 2005-05-26 21:45 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2005-05-26 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)