* [ECOS] thread info in gdb when using a bdm
@ 2005-07-07 10:13 Will Wagner
From: Will Wagner @ 2005-07-07 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Am using an Abatron BDM with our powerpc board. We are not running redboot.

Was wondering if anyone had written user defined commands for gdb to
display thread info. Have started on this and managed to get basic
thread info out but was wondering if anyone had written this already?

Cheers,

Will

* Re: [ECOS] thread info in gdb when using a bdm
@ 2005-07-07 10:20 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2005-07-07 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Will Wagner; +Cc: eCos Discussion

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 11:17 +0100, Will Wagner wrote:
> Am using an Abatron BDM with our powerpc board. We are not running redboot.
>
> Was wondering if anyone had written user defined commands for gdb to
> display thread info. Have started on this and managed to get basic
> thread info out but was wondering if anyone had written this already?

To do this in a general fashion requires client-side support.
Such support was written for the ARM Multi-ICE - you could look
at how I did it by examining the hal/arm tree.