* [ECOS] Question related to IPX425
@ 2005-07-08 13:31 R. Vamshi Krishna
From: R. Vamshi Krishna @ 2005-07-08 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: eCos Discussion

Hello All,

We are formulating a design for our project. Our board must support both
RTLinux/RTAI and eCos.
Because from the project we would like to compare the two RTOSs.

My question is :
    I know IPX425 supports eCos. Does IPX425 support RTLinux/RTAI also ?

I am sorry if the answer is too trivial or obvious.

-- Vamshi

* Re: [ECOS] Question related to IPX425
@ 2005-07-08 13:56 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2005-07-08 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: R. Vamshi Krishna; +Cc: eCos Discussion

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 19:02 +0530, R. Vamshi Krishna wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We are formulating a design for our project. Our board must support both
> RTLinux/RTAI and eCos.
> Because from the project we would like to compare the two RTOSs.
>
> My question is :
>     I know IPX425 supports eCos. Does IPX425 support RTLinux/RTAI also ?
>
> I am sorry if the answer is too trivial or obvious.

Actually, it's just the wrong place to ask this question.
You should try the ARM Linux mailing lists, or perhaps even
Intel.