* [ECOS] Updating eCos version
@ 2006-06-20 13:43 Luis Fernando Friedrich
From: Luis Fernando Friedrich @ 2006-06-20 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi

I am using eCos 2.0 that I have downloaded from eCos sourceware.org and
I would like to
have it updated by CVS repository, could someone give me directions to
do that?
For instance, when you compare ecos.db from CVS and ecos.db from eCos
2.0 the CVS one is lot bigger than the 2.0.

Friedrich

* Re: [ECOS] Updating eCos version
@ 2006-06-20 13:51 ` Fabian Scheler
From: Fabian Scheler @ 2006-06-20 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Fernando Friedrich; +Cc: ecos-discuss

> I would like to
> have it updated by CVS repository, could someone give me directions to
> do that?

Check it out from the repository: http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html

Ciao, Fabian

* Re: [ECOS] Updating eCos version
@ 2006-06-20 13:53 ` Gary Thomas
From: Gary Thomas @ 2006-06-20 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Fernando Friedrich; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 10:43 -0300, Luis Fernando Friedrich wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am using eCos 2.0 that I have downloaded from eCos sourceware.org and
> I would like to
> have it updated by CVS repository, could someone give me directions to
> do that?
> For instance, when you compare ecos.db from CVS and ecos.db from eCos
> 2.0 the CVS one is lot bigger than the 2.0.

Your best move would be to just use the CVS repository.  If you
have changes/additions to the old 2.0 code, just port them into
the CVS tree.

Note: if you're using any of the standard, i.e. "supported",
targets, then the CVS tree should not need any changes.