* [ECOS] forwarded message from Narayanan, Anita (CTS)
@ 2000-11-17  3:16 Jesper Skov
From: Jesper Skov @ 2000-11-17  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

To : Jesper Skov <jskov at redhat dot com>
Subject : getchar()
From : "Narayanan, Anita (CTS)" <Nanita at DBSS dot COM>
Date : Fri, 17 Nov 2000 06:01:17 -0500

Hi Jesper,

 What is the system call or API in ecos to get a character from keyboard?
 I used getchar() function but it is not working.

I did post this msg in the mailing list but haven't got a reply so far.
Could you please help  me out?

regards
anita

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-11-17  3:16 UTC | newest]