* [ECOS] iPaq eCos samples, source code and those emulators
@ 2008-03-05  2:25 Gregg Levine
From: Gregg Levine @ 2008-03-05  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hello!
The instructions for the iPaq and Red Boot give instructions for using
that on the actual hardware.

Did anyone ever try out the Red Boot sample for the iPaq using an
emulator available from those characters in Redmond?

It seems they advocate the idea to prevent damage to an actual device
(Your choice of targets based on the same style processor) for their
own code.

I have not as it happens, I am simply gathering data to facilitate my
own decision making.
--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-03-05  2:25 UTC | newest]