* [ECOS] eCos ports to CP1500 or other Sparc targets?
@ 1999-10-06 17:19 Deborah Gronke Bennett
From: Deborah Gronke Bennett @ 1999-10-06 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I discovered eCos at ESC last week. I am curious whether
you know of a planned or in-progress port to the CP1500,
a compact-PCI card with uses the UltraSparcIIi processor?
I'm also curious whether there are any other Sparc ports that
you know of.

Thanks,
-deborah bennett

p.s. You should fix the text part of the mailto: links on your webpage at
	http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/faq.html#porting_does_it
	which point to ecos aliases at cygnus.com, not
	sourceware.cygnus.com.

* [ECOS] Re: eCos ports to CP1500 or other Sparc targets?
@ 1999-10-07  5:36 ` Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 1999-10-07  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: deborah; +Cc: ecos-discuss

    Deborah> I discovered eCos at ESC last week. I am curious whether
    Deborah> you know of a planned or in-progress port to the CP1500,
    Deborah> a compact-PCI card with uses the UltraSparcIIi processor?
    Deborah> I'm also curious whether there are any other Sparc ports
    Deborah> that you know of.

Cygnus is not doing any further Sparc ports at present, but there may
be ports happening on the net.

    Deborah> p.s. You should fix the text part of the mailto: links on
    Deborah> your webpage at
    Deborah> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/faq.html#porting_does_it
    Deborah> which point to ecos aliases at cygnus.com, not
    Deborah> sourceware.cygnus.com.

Thanks. I fixed the ecos-discuss@cygnus.com mistake, left over from
before the mailing lists were moved. The other email address,
ecos-maintainers@cygnus.com rather than
ecos-maintainers@sourceware.cygnus.com, is correct at present.
The intention is to distinguish between private and public emails. If
people find that this is causing problems I can arrange for the latter
address to work as well (it might already do so).

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer

* [ECOS] Re: eCos ports to CP1500 or other Sparc targets?
@ 1999-10-07 10:46   ` Deborah Gronke Bennett
From: Deborah Gronke Bennett @ 1999-10-07 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bartv; +Cc: ecos-discuss

>     Deborah> I discovered eCos at ESC last week. I am curious whether
>     Deborah> you know of a planned or in-progress port to the CP1500,
>     Deborah> a compact-PCI card with uses the UltraSparcIIi processor?
>     Deborah> I'm also curious whether there are any other Sparc ports
>     Deborah> that you know of.
>
> Cygnus is not doing any further Sparc ports at present, but there may
> be ports happening on the net.

What would be the best way for me to find out about ports happening
on the net? Is there an archive of any of the ecos mailing lists
anywhere?

thanks again,
-deborah bennett

* [ECOS] Re: eCos ports to CP1500 or other Sparc targets?
@ 1999-10-07 10:56     ` Bart Veer
From: Bart Veer @ 1999-10-07 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: deborah; +Cc: ecos-discuss

    Deborah> What would be the best way for me to find out about ports
    Deborah> happening on the net? Is there an archive of any of the
    Deborah> ecos mailing lists anywhere?

Please see http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/intouch.html , that
contains links to the archives.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer