* [ECOS] Does GoAhead support user management on eCos?
@ 2001-01-23 14:10 David Geng
From: David Geng @ 2001-01-23 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi, there,

I tried to use the user management feature of GoAhead to control the home
page access. But I failed. Every page can be accessed without limit. Maybe I
made some mistake, or maybe GoAhead does not support user management on
eCos. Would anyone like to show me the way or some sample code?

Many thanks

David

* Re: [ECOS] Does GoAhead support user management on eCos?
@ 2001-01-23 14:48 ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2001-01-23 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Geng; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 10:09:57PM -0000, David Geng wrote:

> I tried to use the user management feature of GoAhead to control the home
> page access. But I failed. Every page can be accessed without limit. Maybe I
> made some mistake, or maybe GoAhead does not support user management on
> eCos. Would anyone like to show me the way or some sample code?

I haven't tried user management...

IIRC, it only works if you've got file-system support and it is
disabled if you've got pages compiled into the executable "rom"
web pages.  Do you have a file-system in your eCos system, or
are you using pages from "rom"?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com