* [ECOS] multiICE support for ecos
@ 2001-02-09  3:31 Rajeev murthy
From: Rajeev murthy @ 2001-02-09  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

hi,
   i wanted to know whether Insight supports multiICE.i am using an ARM processor.if so, then please let me know how to go about it.i am working on Red Hat linux6.2.
    thanks a lot.
                                       regards
                                        rajeev

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html

* Re: [ECOS] multiICE support for ecos
@ 2001-02-09  7:30 ` Grant Edwards
From: Grant Edwards @ 2001-02-09  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rajeev murthy; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 05:00:37PM +0530, Rajeev murthy wrote:
> hi,

>    i wanted to know whether Insight supports multiICE.i am using
>    an ARM processor.if so, then please let me know how to go about
>    it.i am working on Red Hat linux6.2. thanks a lot.

It supports the older EmbeddedIce interface box, but I don't
think it supports multiICE.  You should probably ask on the gdb
mailing list.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com