* RE: [ECOS] TCP/IP as a program.
@ 2001-08-16  1:29 David.Karlberg
From: David.Karlberg @ 2001-08-16  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andrew.lunn; +Cc: ecos-discuss

I want to use PPP with TCP/IP and I figured it would be a lot easier to work
with the Net pack
if I did not have to recompile the whole eCos everytime I want to see if my
changes work.
And that I would have more control of which files are used.

David

From: Dan Conti @ 2001-08-16 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

One thing that just occurred to me, are any of the files in install/lib
updated every time eCos is built? if so, it seems like you could make
your test app be dependant on that. I've been meaning to set up a
makefile that forces a automatic relink if the eCos libs change, for the
exact same reason as you state above. :)

-Dan