* [ECOS] memory layout modification
@ 2002-11-14  1:56 AL Chane
From: AL Chane @ 2002-11-14  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I used memory layout editor in configuration tool. After
modifying and building, I found all the files under
/include/pkgconf .mlt .ldi .h are unchanged. I wonder
if memory layout editor in config tool is effective or not.

1. What are the layout values (from .ldi .h .mlt or from editor in
   config tool) actually used during building?

2. If I use hand edit, can I just edit .ldi and .h, but leave .mlt
    unchanged?

thanks for the helps.

Al

* Re: [ECOS] memory layout modification
@ 2002-11-14  5:49 ` Chris Garry
From: Chris Garry @ 2002-11-14  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: AL Chane; +Cc: ecos-discuss

The memory layout editor works fine for me.
(Configuration tool v1.3.net).

You should note it is not the files in the eCos repository
that get changed, but the files in the generated build
directory.

Chris