* [ECOS] Re: checksum error
@ 2002-11-16 10:49 Michael Lodman
       [not found] ` <1037473261.14411.3.camel@pc-002>
From: Michael Lodman @ 2002-11-16 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

I'm getting the error:

+FLASH configuration checksum error or invalid key

Can someone please explain this error and what I can do about it? I've
completely erased the flash and reloaded and it is still there.

* Re: [ECOS] Re: checksum error
       [not found]   ` <003a01c28da5$ba206280$1a83a8c0@red>
@ 2002-11-17  0:57     ` Bob Koninckx
From: Bob Koninckx @ 2002-11-17  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Lodman; +Cc: ecos-discuss

Yes that is logical. What I meant is that you have to run the fconfig
command as soon as you get to the redboot prompt.

Make sure that you change something (you can later change it back) so
that redboot will update its configuration in the flash.

HAve also a look at ...

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/redboot/persistent-state-flash.html

Bob

@ 2002-11-17 22:37 ` Jani Monoses
From: Jani Monoses @ 2002-11-17 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

On Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:52:36 -0800
"Michael Lodman" <jlodman@rainbow-networks.com> wrote:

> I'm getting the error:
>
> +FLASH configuration checksum error or invalid key

Did you wait a couple of minutes?It is probably trying to
BOOTP.after the prompt appears just issue a fconfig again.