* [ECOS] malloc question
@ 2003-10-22  0:34 Ottawa Guy
From: Ottawa Guy @ 2003-10-22  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ecos-discuss

Hi,
Genernal question about Malloc. How does malloc know
where the Heap memory is. Dont I have to pass malloc
module the heap address. In my simple program, I think
malloc and its causing problem. Can someone point me
to right direction.
           thanks
               Mike

* Re: [ECOS] malloc question
@ 2003-10-22  6:48 ` Andrew Lunn
From: Andrew Lunn @ 2003-10-22  6:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ottawa Guy; +Cc: ecos-discuss

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 05:34:50PM -0700, Ottawa Guy wrote:
> Hi,
> Genernal question about Malloc. How does malloc know
> where the Heap memory is. Dont I have to pass malloc
> module the heap address. In my simple program, I think
> malloc and its causing problem. Can someone point me
> to right direction.

packages/services/memalloc/common/current/doc/notes.txt.

        Andrew